Our hostel has an attractive & comfortable atmosphere, friendly, caring & helpful personnel, nearby coffee shops, natural food stores, yoga studios, attractions, events, and numerous transportation options for our guests. The location is ideal for arriving, exploring, and departing guests. All this provides our guests with a pleasant, relaxing, and memorable stay.
In addition our hostel offers:
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Quiet hours after 10 p.m./11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Walk-ins accepted anytime (Although please give us a warning for anything after 10pm).
- No curfew, only please retire quietly when returning late.
- 24-hour on-floor state-of-the-art security.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout.
- Public parking nearby & indoor space for bicycles.
- Military-grade bunk-beds.
- Free combo-lockers (15″x18″x12″).
- Female only Dorms.
- Mattresses, pillows, bedding & towels provided.
- 24/7 Key-card access for guests.
- Clean and private shower rooms.
- Well equipped mini-kitchen for your use (No oven or stove, sorry).
- Fresh complementary waffles, syrup & hot coffee/tea for breakfast
- Earplugs, Hair Dryers, Reading Lights, etc. Just ask!
- Information on transportation, sights & events.
- Energy efficient heat, air-exchanger and A/C.
Check out the rest of our site for more info!
Our rates are per person, per night.
Weekdays (Sunday – Thursday): $40 + Tax = $44.40.
Weekends (Friday & Saturday): $45 + Tax = $49.95.
(Kid rates: Technically we charge per bed — if the child is young enough to share a bed with a parent, we do not charge for that child.)
‘Quiet Hour / Lights Out’ is at 10pm on weeknights, and 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Unfortunately, because of the layout of the Hostel, we must ask guests to maintain a quiet whisper level if they wish to continue socializing past quiet hour. Staff will politely notify you and remind you of the time if volume becomes an issue.
Check-out is at 11 a.m. By this time we need to be able to strip and remake your bed. If you wish to leave luggage at the front desk or utilize the common areas past this time, that is not a problem. We just need your bed.
Please, do not switch beds. We often fill up and every bed is required. We charge per bed, and if you switch beds without notifying us, we will have to charge for the additional bed. However, feel free to ask staff if you need a different bed — we are happy to accommodate your request if possible.
Our cancellation policy is notification prior to check-in for the night in question.
Absolutely no food or drink in the bedrooms. That’s how you get ants. If you have any trouble finding storage in the kitchen for your consumables, please ask staff for assistance.
Please move at least 50 feet down to the left when exiting the building to smoke, otherwise all of the smoke is blown into the downstair neighbor’s store. They don’t like that much.
Please keep your belongings tidy and organized — not sprawled out. The best spots are beneath your bunk, or in the space between beds. Please remember there are other guests and be considerate of their needs and belongings. For example, both top and bottom bunk need space under the bed — don’t just claim it all for yourself.
We retain the right to ask guests to leave at any time — refund at our discretion. If the guest is simply not a good fit and we have received multiple complaints from other guests, we will refund the guest’s stay and help them move on to a more fitting accommodation. However, if a guest continually violates policy, we will be forced to ask the guest to leave without a refund.
These policies are in place to ensure you are able to enjoy your stay to the utmost. As always, please be courteous and considerate to your fellow guests, so that everyone can have a fun and enjoyable stay.
If you have any questions about our policies, please contact staff — we are here to help!
We can be reached at the Hostel 24/7.
Phone: (802) 540-3043